Friday Joke: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Attend the 2012 Global TapRooT® Summit
I love David Letterman’s Top 10 lists. So I thought I’d write one for him. Here’s the list:
Top 10 Reason’s NOT to Attend
the 2012 Global TapRooT® Summit …
By Mark Paradies for David Letterman
9. Our competition is attending. We’ll just wait and
see what they do.
8. It conflicts with my karaoke lesson.
7. There’s too much to do in Las Vegas. I get confused with too many choices.
6. People learn too much at those Summits. It might make my head explode.
5. I like freezing cold weather. I’ve heard it gets above zero in Vegas in the winter.
4. I haven’t had the shots required to travel to Las Vegas.
1. Our company is perfect. We don’t need to improve!
Want to find out more about the 2012 Global TapRooT® Summit? Here’s a link to the schedule: