Friday Joke: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Attend the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit
Did you love David Letterman’s Top 10 lists? I did. So I thought I’d write one…
Top 10 Reasons NOT to Attend
the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit
10. Summit? I’m not interested in mountain climbing.
9. I don’t like new things. We will just stick with what doesn’t work now.
8. It conflicts with my karaoke lesson.
7. There’s too much to do at the Margaritaville Lake Resort. I get confused with too many choices.
6. Our competition is attending. We’ll just wait to see what they do.
5. It’s too hot in Houston. (April average temperatures: 76º high and 61º low)
4. I’ve heard they have a web site. I don’t like spiders!
3. People learn too much at those Summits. It might make my head explode.
2. I lost my favorite toothbrush on my last trip – I’m not traveling again!
1. Our company is perfect. We don’t need to improve!
Want to find out more about the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit? Visit the “web” site: