Friday Joke: Who is to Blame?
More funny insurance claim explanations:
* Who is to Blame? No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert.
* I didn’t think the speed limit applied after midnight.
* I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
* On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke.
* The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.
* Windshield broke. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo.
* No witnesses would admit having seen the mishap until after it happened.
* I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way.
* The accident happened when the right front door of a car came round the corner without giving a signal.
* I left for work this morning at 7am as usual when I collided straight into a bus. The bus was 5 miniutes early.
* An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
* I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk.
* The accident happened because I had one eye on the truck in front, one eye on the pedestrian, and the other on the car behind.
* I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.