Get CEUs with TapRooT® Training!
IACET Accredits TapRooT® Training
The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) accredits TapRooT® Training and provides continuing education credits (CEUs).
Many professions require continuing training to maintain professional certification (CSP, PEs, CPE, CIH, …). The accreditation means you can probably get credit toward your professional training requirements by attending TapRooT® Training.
See our courses descriptions here:
What public courses are coming up in the next few months? Here is a sample…
2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (1.6 CEUs)
- Lake Tahoe, CA – July 15-16
- Milwaukee, WI – July 18-19
- Charlotte, NC – August 12-13
- Midland, TX – August 26-27
- Columbus, OH – September 16-17
5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training (4 CEUs)
- Orlando, FL – July 22-26
- Dallas, TX – July 29-August 2
- Edmonton, AB – July 29-August 2
- Johannesburg, South Africa – September 2-6
- Niagara Falls, ON – September 16-20
Picture yourself in one of these classes:
- Learning valuable root cause analysis skills,
- Networking with people also working to improve their root cause analysis systems, and
- Getting CEUS.
To see all our scheduled public TapRooT® Courses around the world, CLICK HERE.