Get Your Improvement Program Rebooted
Bring an Improvement Team and Your Management to the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit
Has COVID caused your improvement efforts to lag behind? People were working remotely and others were laid off? Budget cuts and delays for projects? Management’s attention focused on COVID and what it took to survive through difficult years? Then came the rush to get things back online? Maybe it’s time to hit the reset button and reboot your whole improvement program!
But how? That’s an easy question to answer. Attend the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit in Knoxville on May 4-6 and get new ideas to jumpstart your 2022 improvement efforts.
Where Will These Ideas Come From?
Where do you get new improvement ideas and best practices? That’s an easy question to answer too. Get them from the various sessions in the Summit Best Practice Tracks.
There are eight best practice tracks to choose from:
- Stopping Human Error Best Practices
- Executive Leadership Best Practices
- Compliance Best Practices
- Incident Investigation & RCA Best Practices
- Certified TapRooT® Instructor Best Practices
- Quality, Operational Excellence, and Asset Reliability Best Practices
- Soft Skills
- Safety & Risk Management Best Practices
You can stick with the sessions in a single track or you can customize your schedule by picking the sessions that best fit your needs. For example, you might be interested in safety & risk management improvement and build the following customized schedule:
- Amplify Your Presentations – Vincent Phipps
- How to Flex Your Safeguard Mix & Minimize Daily Job Risk – Kevin McManus
- Beyond COVID – Now What? – Carl Dixon
- Pre-Job Risk Analysis & Pre-Job Planning Workshop – Tim Diggs
- The Proper Care & Feeding of Your Lower Back – Lori Frederic
- Roadmap to Success – Barb Car
- Reporting & Trending Using TapRooT® Software – Dan Verlinde & Angie Comer
You think those custom topics will be perfect to refresh your safety and risk management program.
But Will You Be Motivated?
We’ve planned some great Keynote Speakers to teach you new ideas and get you MOTIVATED to make improvements happen.
Who are these Keynote Speakers? They include…
See more about these Keynote Speakers at THIS LINK.
Can You Do This Alone?
Rebooting an improvement program is a lot of work. You can do it on your own, but it is better to have a team.
Consider bringing the whole team to the Summit to capture more ideas, get everyone going in the same direction, and have everyone motivated to make improvement happen.
Also, consider bringing key managers. They can register for the Executive Leadership Best Practices Track and I know they will appreciate the Keynote Speakers.
What If You Have Travel Restrictions?
Yes, some companies (and countries) still aren’t allowing travel. But we have a solution. Attend the Summit VIRTUALLY. The 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit has both a virtual and an in-person option. We recommend that you attend in person. But you can choose the option you think you will use and then change it later if you want to.
Don’t Wait. Register NOW!
Make your plans to attend the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit in Knoxville, TN, on May 4-6 and use the button below to get registered.