Global TapRooT® Summit is Just a Month Away!
Don’t Miss These Great Speakers and Sharing of Best Practices
The 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit is coming up on June 16-18 in Knoxville, Tennessee. The Pre-Summit Courses are on June 14-15. Read on to discover why you can’t afford to miss these advanced courses, exceptional presentations, and sessions that share best practices to help you solve your toughest problems.
Start out by learning about the seven best practice tracks…
Each year we have amazing Keynote Speakers. This year is no exception. You will want to hear the motivating and educational presentations from Olympic star Shannon Miller, Football hero Inky Johnson, SI’s CTO Dan Verlinde, and communication expert Vincent I Phipps.
For more information about these speakers, see https://www.taproot.com/summit/keynote-speakers/
7 Best Practice Tracks
We organize the Summit around seven topics that we see as essential priorities for improving performance. Topics that represent major challenges for corporations around the world. Topics that have lessons learned that all TapRooT® Users could benefit from. These topics become the 7 Best Practice Tracks.
The 7 Best Practice Tracks at the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit are:
- Improving Investigations Best Practices
- Compliance Best Practices
- Stopping Human Error Best Practices
- Operations Excellence & Asset Reliability Best Practices
- Improving Safety and Managing Risk Best Practices
- Work/Life Balance Best Practices
- Becoming a Better Certified Instructor Best Practices
Each of these tracks has sessions that you will want to attend. This will make you want to attend multiple tracks. What can you do?
- First, you could bring a team to the Summit and the team can attend multiple tracks.
- Second, you can use the technology (Whova) that we have adopted for this Summit to go back to sessions you missed and view them at a later date.
- Third, you can do BOTH! Bring a team and have everybody go back and watch sessions they missed.
For the complete schedule of the sessions in each of these tracks, see https://summit.taproot.com/schedule.
Best Practice Sharing Sessions
Here’s a list of all the Best Practice Sharing Sessions in all of the 7 Tracks…
• TapRooT® Users Share Best Practices
• Measuring Fatigue and Fatigue Countermeasures
• Making Better TapRooT® Users
• Gaining Management Support for Improvement
• Post-Incident Care of Employees
• Applying Emotional Intelligence to Support Mental Health in the Workplace
• Accident, Negligence, or Knowing Conduct? How Federal Criminal Law Enforcement Views Environmental Incidents
• Trending Techniques for Incident Data
• Using Causal Factor Worksheets
• TapRooT® Instructor Recertification
• Admiral Rickover & Conservative Decision-Making
• Hazard Analysis and the Energy Wheel
• Balancing Life & Work
• What Does a Good Safety Meeting Look Like?
• Building Custom Reports in the TapRooT® Software
• Precursors to Human Error
• Improving Management System Compliance Using TapRooT®
• Perform an Internal Checkup of Your TapRooT® Implementation
• How to STOP Normalization of Deviation
• How to be a 5-Star Instructor
• Injury-Proofing Your Employees with Body Education & Badassery
• Building a Robust RCA Program by Utilizing Lessons Learned
• How to Manage a Major Investigation
• Roadmap to Success
Do any of these sessions grab your attention? We think they should. Why? Because they should help you solve some of your toughest challenges.
VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON
Should you be there in person or should you attend the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit VIRTUALLY? This year you can choose either option.
We recognize that COVID has changed how companies do business. Some companies won’t allow travel. Some countries make it difficult to travel. Although we believe that attending the Summit in-person is the BEST way to experience the great talks, benchmarking, and networking, we have adopted technology, WHOVA, that can help you have a great experience while virtually attending the Summit. Want to learn more about attending a hybrid conference using Whova? Watch this video.
When you register below, you can choose virtual or live attendance but either way you can use the Whova mobile app or the Whova web app.
How can you register for the 2021 Global TapRooT® ® Summit? Easy! Get started by clicking on the button below…
To get a discount, register multiple people at once.
And don’t worry. You can change from virtual attendance to live attendance (or vice versa) whenever you need to.
We are looking forward to your participation!