Great news! Registration is open for January 15, 2020, TapRooT® Investigation Interviewing Skills Webinar
How will you learn investigation interviewing skills in the TapRooT® Investigation Interviewing Skills Webinar?
The 90-minute TapRooT® Investigation Interviewing Skills Webinar focuses on the TapRooT® 12-Step Interviewing Process. The TapRooT® 12-Step Interviewing Process is a proven, systematic approach that will improve your investigation interviewing skills. The Process includes everything you need to know about investigation interviewing and conducting a better interview.
Why attend the TapRooT® Investigation Interviewing Skills Webinar?
- Interviewing skills are essential to good evidence collection. Learn this specific evidence collection skill that is extremely important to conduct a solid incident investigation.
- Become an expert. Attending this webinar is a great way to expand your interviewing skills to the level of an expert. The TapRooT® Interviewing Process is proven to help you collect better quality information and, with some practice, you will be on your way.
- It’s efficient for busy investigators. Learn this skill at a minimal time commitment and expense, and still receive feedback from a live instructor.
What skills will you gain/enhance?
You will learn how to:
•prepare for an interview
•structure the interview
•deal with a reluctant witness
•use cognitive techniques to aid memory retrieval
•analyze verbal cues
•identify nonverbal cues
Watch TapRooT® TV – The Power Of Rapport For Investigative Interviewing
Ready to register?
Sign up now for one of the remaining spots in the January 15, 2020, TapRooT® Investigation Interviewing Skills Webinar with the link below.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Register for a TapRooT® Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. You may have an interest in one of our other COURSES; let us know if you need help choosing a course.
We are also available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; REACH OUT to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
TapRooT® is continually educating and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.