Have you set your TapRooT® budget for 2020?
I know it might seem early, but I know things are, and every company has different budget cycles. It’s not too early to start thinking about next year!
In my previous life, I was required to submit my budget for the following year by the end of September. For you it might be earlier or later, but don’t let deadlines sneak up on you and cause you to be rushed at the last minute.
Of course, before you can budget, you have to have a plan to budget for! Things to consider:
- How many people still need to be trained?
- Have you had turnover this year that needs to be addressed?
- Do your trained people need a refresher?
- How many people do you plan to send to the TapRooT® summit?
- If you have certified TapRooT® instructors, what materials will you need to order?
- What do you need in order to take your program to the next level?
- Are you ready to move into TapRooT® Enterprise software? Are you ready to give your IT group a break and move your existing Enterprise software to TapRooT® Hosted?
Of course, you are not on an island, we are here to help. Please reach out to us to discuss what we can do to support you next year and make sure you have the estimates you need to start budgeting.
By the way, what about the rest of this year? The way my budget used to work is if I had funds earmarked that were still unused by budget time, I risked losing that funding for the next year, so the drill was “use it or lose it.” If you have funding left for this year, it is time to get your training scheduled; it never fails, we always have a “run for the bank” at the end of every year. In fact, September-November is our busiest time of the year, and we actually run out of instructors in some weeks during this time frame. Our calendar is already starting to fill up, so contact us today to get on the schedule for 2019.
As always, we appreciate your support of TapRooT®. Thanks for reading our blog.