Houston: TapRooT® Equifactor Troubleshooting Training, March 6-7, 2024
In the Houston course, participants learn to use the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Process.
The TapRooT® Equifactor® course begins with the nuts and bolts of Equifactor®, including all-important troubleshooting. In the Equifactor® course, you’ll learn to use the TapRooT® System to collect and organize information related to an incident; to identify the Causal Factors of the incident; and to find the fixable root causes of the incident; and to troubleshoot equipment issues/incidents and find out what is causing failures..
You’ll have plenty of interaction with course participants and the instructor(s), including breakout sessions and the focus on the SnapChart® exercise. The SnapChart® is a mission-critical tool that helps you understand and work through what happened that caused the incident to occur.
Equifactor® Techniques are based on the work of noted equipment reliability expert Heinz Bloch
The tools can be used by maintenance personnel, equipment reliability specialists, maintenance managers, or investigators who don’t have an extensive understanding of equipment engineering.
Equifactor® learners and users are equipped with powerful, proven, customizable up-to-date tools
- Troubleshooting Tables – a systematic guide to troubleshooting common equipment problems.
- SnapCharT® Diagram – visualize and organize the information you collect to make what happened understandably.
- Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary – find the real, fixable root causes of human performance and equipment issues.
- Corrective Action Helper® Module – provides suggested corrective actions to help you develop effective fixes.
- Safeguard Analysis – helps define Causal Factors and develop effective corrective actions.
- Change Analysis – collect and understand information about problems caused by changes or differences in system, equipment, or people.
Note: When you register for the course, materials provided include the above tools list as well as the book, Using Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tools and TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis to Improve Equipment Reliability.
After the course, students in the course receive a certificate of completion and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI Software, the dynamic cloud-based software that computerizes Equifactor® and TapRooT® Techniques.