How Can the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit Help You Improve Safety?
How Can the 2020 Global Summit Help You Improve Safety?
Listen to this discussion between Benna Hughes and Dave Janney, “How Can the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit Help You Improve Safety?” When you team the upcoming 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit with how you can improve safety across your organization, that’s a winning combination.
After listening to the video or podcast, read System Improvements Inc. President and TapRooT® Co-creator Mark Paradies’ article, “Do You Need To Evaluate and Change Your Safety Culture?” Then, register for the course, Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues.
To sign up for just the TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues Course, CLICK HERE.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
• • •
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher and more.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Founded in 1988, the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System solves hurdles every investigator faces
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System takes an investigator beyond his or her knowledge to think outside the box. Backed with extensive research in human performance, incident investigation, and root cause analysis, TapRooT® is a global leader in improved investigation effectiveness and productivity, stopping finger-pointing and blame, improving equipment reliability, and fixing operating problems.
System Improvements, the creator of the TapRooT® System, has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training ready to offer assistance worldwide. We also offer ongoing support to our clients through free newsletters and root cause tip videos, the root cause analysis blog, and our annual Global TapRooT® Summit.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.