Keep in Touch with TapRooT® for Continuous Performance Improvement
Keep in Touch with TapRooT® to Improve Your Performance in Problem-Solving Skills
• • •
TapRooT® is a systematic root cause analysis process, training, and software to analyze and fix the real root causes of problems.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis improves performance by analyzing and fixing issues before they become problems (often called “precursors”) to prevent major accidents, quality issues, equipment failures, and environmental damage.
Keep in touch with TapRooT® while keeping tabs on your performance progress through our many touchpoints mentioned in this article. For your continuous root cause analysis training improvement, discover key next steps in the links below:
TapRooT® is Here to Help Improve Your Professional Root Cause Analysis Skills
Keep in touch with TapRooT®, grow your knowledge and safety practices, and stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our website and blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
The Best Root Cause Analysis Leads to Effective Corrective Actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training:
From Best Practices to Saving Lives
Learn From the Best to Be the Best
TapRooT® Training, software, investigation support, and implementation and post-implementation assistance are for companies that cannot afford to be second-best when solving mission-critical problems that could:
- Save lives;
- Prevent serious injuries;
- Stop environmental damage;
- Avoid significant quality issues; and
- Eliminate costly equipment downtime.
Register Now for a TapRooT® Course
TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, register for a 2-Day or 5-Day course here.
Additionally, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.