How to Register for the 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit
It’s easy to register for the Summit through our online system. Here are 8 simple steps:
1. Visit our registration page. Note that the best value is to attend the whole week (register for a 2-day Pre-Summit course and the 3-day Summit). You can save additional money by signing up with 2 or more of your co-workers. Enter the number of attendees you are registering in the box.
2. Complete Attendee Information. The second screen asks for general information. What is different about this step this year is that you can register your spouse for $100 on this screen. Note the checkbox just below where you enter your email address. Check it to bring your spouse, and don’t forget to add your spouse’s name just under the checkbox. It’s that easy!
3. Select your 2-day Pre-Summit course. You can find descriptions for each 2-Day Course here.
4. Select a Best Practice Track. You will note all the track names are listed in the left column. You can review and select a best practice track schedule by clicking the button next to the track name. In the image below, the Process Quality and Corrective Action Program track is selected.
5. Make any Modifications. If there is a session on the track you would like to replace with another session (like a session from “Special Topics” including TapRooT® and Medical Advisory Boards), then simply click the gray modify button on the top right of any red best practice session box, and a pop-up will appear with other options. Then, click the button next to the session you want to attend.
6. Choose Special Topics. The next screen lists some special topics giving you another option to modify your schedule. You may have noticed you could do this in the step prior to this, but this is just another opportunity to modify your schedule with topics you may have missed. If you are on the TapRooT® Advisory Board or Medical Advisory Board, you can find the meeting easily on this screen and add it to your schedule.
7. Verify Your Information. Click “Pay Now” or “Invoice Me” to continue. Or, if you need to make changes, click “Make Changes” (These buttons are not shown on the image below, but you’ll find them at the bottom of the page when you register.). Be sure to check the box above these buttons to agree to the payment selected.
8. Confirm. On the next screen, you will either enter your payment information and confirm, or, if you chose to be invoiced, you simply confirm.
That’s all there is to it! If you need further assistance with registration, please contact us!
Learn more on the Summit website!