Improve Your Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
Improve Incident Investigations & Root Cause Analysis
Do you need to:
- Improve your company’s incident investigations?
- Perform better root cause analysis?
- Refresh your TapRooT® RCA skills?
- Learn the latest techniques to identify Causal Factors (New and Improved!)?
- Learn to manage your improvement backlog?
- Improve your approach to developing effective corrective actions?
- Hear best practices of how people creatively apply TapRooT® RCA?
Then, you need to attend the Improving Investigations and RCA Track at the 2024 Global TapRooT® Summit and perhaps one of the optional pre-Summit Courses. The Summit and courses are being held at the Horseshoe Bay Resort near Austin, Texas, from April 29 to May 3.
Read on and find out more!
Improving Incident Investigations & RCA Track
The objective of the Improving Investigations and RCA Track is to provide you with the latest ideas to improve your company’s incident investigations and root cause analysis. This year’s Improving Investigations and RCA Track includes nine sessions:
- Advanced SnapCharT® Techniques (ICBM Incident Investigation Part I)
- Advanced Causal Factor Techniques (ICBM Incident Investigation Part II)
- Corrective Action Workshop (ICBM Incident Investigation Part III)
- Roundtable Discussion of Unique Ways to Use TapRooT® RCA
- Partnering with Law in Your Investigations
- Capturing Culture Differences Using TapRooT® RCA
- Implementing Your Best Ideas
- Investigative Interviewing: The Psychology of Nonverbal Communications
- Managing Your Improvement Backlog (Resource Scheduling)
See details about all these sessions by clicking on the appropriate boxes HERE.
But that’s not all. Read on for ways to customize your Summit experience, plus the optional courses before the Summit that can help you improve your root cause analysis and incident investigation techniques even more.
More Tracks to Learn From
The improving Incident Investigations and RCA Track is just one of the seven Best Practice Tracks at the Summit. The other six are:
- Improving Human Performance
- Psychology of Improvement Track
- Better Improvement Programs & CAPA
- Maintenance & Reliability Track
- Safety Improvement Track
- Instructor Recertification Track
And you can pick sessions from these tracks to customize your Summit experience.
For example, someone interested in improving root cause analysis and incident investigations might choose to attend:
- Reducing Repeat Incidents and Deviations (Better Improvement Programs & CAPA Track)
- Reducing Significant Injuries and Fatalities Using TapRooT® RCA (Improving Human Performance Track)
- Lessons Learned from TapRooT® Data Using Machine Learning (Safety Improvement Track)
- Equifactor® Symposium (Maintenance & Reliability Track)
To see all the Summit Best Practice Track sessions and the complete Summit schedule, CLICK HERE. Then, customize your schedule during registration.
Optional Pre-Summit Courses
But there is even more knowledge available! Before the Summit, there are 11 optional pre-Summit Courses that you can choose from. They include:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- TapRooT® Advanced Case Study Workshop
- Auditing and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT® RCA
- Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection
- Stopping Human Error
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data Every Day to Improve Work
- Developing an Incident Command System – A New Value Proposition Using TapRooT® Tools
- Effective Communication Certification
- TapRooT® Software
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
If you have never attended a TapRooT® Course, I would suggest the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
If you need to practice your TapRooT® Skills, I would suggest the TapRooT® Advanced Case Study Workshop.
If you need to learn to effectively troubleshoot equipment problems and find /fix their root causes, I would suggest the Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
If you would like to improve your interviewing and evidence collection skills, I would suggest the Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection Course.
You get the idea. To see a complete course outline for each course, click on the course links above.
PLEASE NOTE: When you attend a pre-Summit Course and the Summit, you can SAVE $300 off the course fee. See all the potential discounts below…
Best Networking and Benchmarking Ever
Summit participants say the networking and benchmarking at the Global TapRooT® Summit is the BEST they have ever experienced. Why? Because in the 30 years we have been holding the Summit, we have learned how to make networking and benchmarking FUN. You will meet people from around the world who are interested in improving performance. They will be from a variety of companies/industries and in a variety of professions. They will share their success stories and ask about yours.
You will also have a chance to meet and talk to our Keynote Speakers and members of the System Improvements team.
Don’t Forget the Keynote Speakers
The Best Practice Tracks are not the only way you will learn at the Summit. Attendees always rave about our Keynote Speakers and the knowledge and motivation they take home from these presentations.
Don’t wait. You need this knowledge. Click on the picture above to start your registration.