How Can TapRooT® Improve Your ISO Management System?
Whether your organization is presently certified to an ISO management system, or you are just beginning the journey, the TapRooT® tools provide a proven system to conform to ISO requirements. Since 2015, updates have been made to the ISO requirements which emphasize the need for organizations to focus on planning and risk management. These requirements are fully supported by the utilization of the TapRooT® tools.
Your Organization Needs a Standardized Process
The SnapCharT® allows the organization to understand the conditions allowing risk to exist. The TapRooT® process requires the Identification of the issues the risks presents to the organization. Analyzing these issues utilizing the Root Cause Tree® and Dictionary to identify root causes meets the intent of the ISO standards in regards to Improvement, as does the development of corrective/control action plans utilizing the Corrective Action Helper. The advanced TaprooT® tools provide processes that assist in more thoroughly breaking down/understanding the risks.
At the upcoming 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit, EHS professional Nancy Hitchins, President at NPH Solutions, will demonstrate how to utilize all of the TapRooT® Tools and Software® to support your ISO management systems. Nancy will cover all aspects of your requirements from reporting, investigating, auditing, fixing, and tracking.
Learn More About Advanced RCA and Compliance
Want to learn more about compliance and root cause analysis? The 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit has a new track:
Compliance Best Practices Track
Topics in the Compliance Best Practice Track include:
- Accident or Gross Negligence: Lessoned Learned from EPA Criminal Investigator
- Compliance Causal Factors
- ISO 45001: 1) Self-Audit of Your ISO 45001 Implementation 2) Performing an ISO 45001 Gap Analysis 3) ISO 45001 Key Elements
- Use TapRooT® to Keep You Company Out of Court
- How Regulators Can Become Better Investigators (Staying away from bias)
- Admiral Rickover and Conservative Decision Making
- Defeating the Blame Culture: 1) How Management Learned Not To Blame 2) Fight Against Blame 3) How a Gold Mine Reduced Blame
These are some interesting and important compliance topics.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit.
What about further learning on TapRooT® advanced root cause analysis, you should attend TapRooT® Training. Here is a link to the course descriptions:
And here is a link to the upcoming public course schedule: