Innovation and Creative Solutions to Breakthrough Thinking
Have you heard about the special 2-day course planned just before the 2009 TapRooT® Summit (October 2009, Nashville): Innovation and Creative Solutions?
This popular interactive and practical workshop will provide participants with a process and tools to uncover innovative and creative solutions and discover opportunities that will lead to breakthrough thinking. Follow this process for increasing creativity in process improvement, strategic thinking, or product design. Included in this workshop is Dr. Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats™.
This course is taught by Michele Lindsay, President, of P2 – Performance Potential of Uxbridge, Onatario Canada. Michele is always developing new ideas that inspire and empower others. She is the type of leader that keeps people “in the know” to give them the tools they need to go back to their facilities and create an exciting future.
* Identify and remove roadblocks to Creativity & Innovation
* We are not all born creative – understanding how to get there
* Describe and practice the Innovation process, which includes:
* Focus – Define the problem or opportunity and bring it into focus
* Uncover Alternatives – New ways to solve old problems, open the creativity tool box to help build solutions and NEW ideas.
* Narrow your choices – Effectively and efficiently make decisions in teams that break down walls and create team collaboration including the using the globally renowned Six Thinking Hats™ method.
* Create alignment in decision making
* Apply the process and tools to a current business problem or opportunity
* Lay the groundwork for successful implementation
* Build a climate of innovation
REGISTER FOR Innovation and Creative Solutions, October 5-6 in Nashville, Tennessee or save $200 and register for this course and a best practices track at the 2009 TapRooT Summit, October 7-9 in Nashville, Tennessee!