TapRooT® Software Version 5.2 Release Notes
We are excited to announce the release of the TapRooT® Version 220.127.116.11 Single User and Web Enterprise software. This new version of the TapRooT® software introduces a number of enhancements to help you become more efficient using the software. Below you see a screenshot of the updated interface and a list of software features and enhancements.
- Buttons moved to top of window for easier navigation
- New Search function
- Improved User Interface.
- Enhanced Custom Details fields.
- New Attachments section
- Custom Attachment folders.
- Drag and Drop attachments between folders.
- Easily view all attachments.
- Team Member Section Improved
- Team Member permissions can be set to Full Access or View Only.
- New Team Member search function added.
- Added “Estimated Cost’ field for Trending purposes.
- New Required fields identified by asterisk.
- Enhanced Help Menu navigation.
- New Left Menu
- Reorganized for easier navigation.
- Dynamic menu based on the user’s permissions.
- New Unique Home and Exit buttons.
- New TapRooT® logo links to the Home page.
- New Double click on Investigation to open.
- Sub-menu items expand dynamically.
NEW Search & Trend
- New Pareto Charts
- New Top 10 Root Causes
- New Process Behavior Chart
- New Export Data to Excel
- New Count of Investigations
- New Cost of Investigations
- New Sample cases added to drop down list.
- Enhanced navigation.
- Improved user interface.
- Search capability added.
- User authorization menu removed.
- Simplified User permission configuration.
- Additional support for Foreign Language Operating Systems and Languages.
- The ‘<‘ character can be used when creating system hierarchies.
- Improved encryption.