Is it time to REFRESH your TapRooT® Knowledge?
You attended TapRooT® Training.
You used TapRooT® to occasionally investigate an incident.
You may even have used it a couple of times proactively.
But you feel that your TapRooT® Skills may be getting rusty. What can you do?
Here are two ideas.
- Attend the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course. If you only attended a 2-Day TapRooT® Course, it’s time to go to a 5-Day. You will refresh your 2-Day TapRoot® Knoledge and learn lots of advanced new stuff. See the course outline HERE. And you get a $500 discount off the course price if you previously attended a 2-Day. Call 865-539-2139 for more info on the discount. See the list of upcoming public courses being held around the world by clicking HERE. Contact us about on-site training by clicking HERE.
- Attend the Global TapRooT® Summit and one of the Pre-Summit 2-Day Courses. The Summit is packed with knowledge about root cause analysis and performance improvement. I’d suggest attending the “Better Investigations” Track. But there is also five other tracks to choose from including, Stopping Human Error, Performance Excellence, Safety/Risk, TapRooT® Instructor Topics, and Alternative Topics. For the complete Summit schedule, click HERE. What about the Pre-Summit Courses? You can choose from the following:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Refresh your knowledge by attending the latest 2-Day TapRooT® Course.)
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training (Learn equipment troubleshooting while refreshing your TapRooT® knowledge.)
- Trending to Manage Performance (Learn to use advanced trending techniques to get the most from your TapRooT® data.)
- Advanced Causal Factor Development (Learn the latest techniques to identify Causal Factors and practice your skills)
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions (Great course to learn how to improve your corrective actions.)
- Stopping Human Error (Learn techniques from human performance expert Joel Haight.)
- Evidence Collection & Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills (Great course to sharpen your investigation skills and refresh your TapRooT® Knowledge.)
- Using “What If” and TapRooT® for Hazard Assessment (Get new ideas to use the TapRooT® System and “What If” to do hazard assessment and refresh your TapRooT® Knowledge.)
- TapRooT® Software Implementation & Application (become a TapRooT® Software super user while refreshing your TapRooT® Skills.)
- Risk Management – Best Practices & Risk-Based Thinking (Jim Whiting, Australian risk management expert and TapRooT® Instructor, teaches the latest risk management best practices and applications.
Find out more about these courses HERE.
The 2019 Global Summit and the Pre-Summit Courses are being held at the La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Houston (Montgomery), Texas, on March 11 – 15. Register for a course and the Summit by clicking on the link below: