Is the information you’ve gathered for your investigation in this pile… somewhere?
Are you frustrated with the amount of paper on your desk related to incidents you are investigating?
Do you spend too much time looking for information you know you have… somewhere.
Are you having a hard time finding the missing pieces to the investigation puzzle that will help you find and fix problems at your facility once and for all?
Then you need TapRooT® software!
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis software is used by investigators as a central repository for their root cause investigations. The software helps to streamline the process, organize information and save critical data.
Some essential tasks investigators use the software for are to:
- create SnapCharT®s (a timeline leading to the incident) that are easy to read and re-order as they collect new information.
- organize evidence collection.
- run causal factors (mistakes, errors or equipment failures) through the Root Cause Tree® to determine the real root causes.
- look up questions they may have in the Root Cause Tree® Dictionary.
- develop fixes with the Corrective Action Helper®.
- create management reports.
How can you receive a free 3-month subscription to try it for yourself? Sign up for a 2-day TapRooT® course! In the 2-day course, you will learn everything you need to know about how to conduct a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Investigation and an opportunity to practice in the software.
Most classes don’t allow you time to learn objectives taught, including software.” ~ A. Garcia
REGISTER for an upcoming course:
Lake Charles, LA, March 6
Lisbon, Portugal, March 8
Sydney, Australia, March 13
Calgary, Canada, March 13
Singapore, March 15
Perth, Australia, March 19
Bogota, Colombia, March 21
Portland, Oregon, March 21
Sao Paulo, Brazil, April 4