Job Opening: Ireland – Supplier Quality Engineer – Needs Root Cause Analysis Skills
The successful candidate will work closely with suppliers, sustaining groups and extended core team to ensure product producibility and repairability at the supplier.
The role will include:
* Assisting procurement to assure capacity and coninuity of supply for specific components
* Conducting & Reviewing New Product Readiness at supplier sites and input to Core Team
* Assisting in excursion management through root cause analysis, driving implementation and validation of improvement/corrective actions.
* Providing recommendations & risk assessments on new suppliers
* Providing input to Quarterly Business Reviews
* Working with the suppliers to develop & implement quality management plans using industry tools and standards to drive quality improvements and initiatives
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for quality system and will process audits and provision of recommendations for supplier selection, will identify potential quality risks to ensure continuity of supply, will Assist in the evaluation of supplier’s performance and provide feedback to sustaining teams and core teams and quarterly business reviews.
Frequent travel to regional and global supplier sites is required.
For more info, see: