Job Opening: Mundiline, IL – Failure Analysis Manager, Technical Services Group – Needs Root Cause Analysis Skills
Job Posting from Sysmex:
Sysmex currently has a great opportunity available for a Failure Analysis Manager in our Technical Services group based in Mundelein, IL. This position will be responsible for the failure analysis and root cause processes within Technical Services. By applying good engineering and quality process disciplines, this individual will own selection of failure analysis tools and techniques and their application to medical device technical service activities. Position calls for associate to develop and conduct training in the use and application of troubleshooting tools and will participate in field escalations to assure appropriate tools and techniques are applied to specific situations. Position will also participate in quality review activities and become a member of the QRM team. This position also requires close cooperation with the Technical Support Managers and Technical Consultant teams. This associate’s main objectives will be to realize productivity business benefits through troubleshooting process improvements in the service business.
1. Achieve business benefits by developing and applying failure analysis processes for medical instrument service and support functions.
2. Select and apply quality tools and techniques to product service processes for in-house and field based service and support such as decision tree, fault tree, cause and effect, and other six-sigma and lean quality tools.
3. Perform trend analysis on service processes to identify improvement opportunities and take actions to realize targeted improvements.
4. Support and audit the field escalation process to assure field staff applies good troubleshooting practices to quickly and accurately determine root causes of failures.
5. Trains technical service staff on effective troubleshooting and analysis processes.
6. Participate in the product quality reviews representing complaint trends and recommendations for corrective action and product improvement to manufacturing and design functions.
7. Work in a team environment with members of the Technical Consultant field escalation team and Technical Support Managers to realize serviceability and product quality improvements.
Education/Experience: Bachelors in science or engineering, 7+ years engineering/process improvement experience, ASQ certification, Lean certification and Six-Sigma experience a plus.
…to build a promising future.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic, real-world setting and have a positive impact, then apply today!
We offer competitive benefit choices that support both physical and emotional well-being, including medical/vision/dental plans, life insurance, and company-matched 401K.
(NO THIRD PARTY.)
To apply, see:
and type in “Failure Analysis Manager” in the search field.