Job Opening – Senior Advisor SHE (Corporate) – ENSCO (a TapRooT® User)
Sr. Advisor – SHE (Corporate)
ENSCO International, a leading global drilling contractor and member of the S&P 500, is currently seeking a Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor for its corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
This position will be responsible for supporting the integration and development of SHE systems and culture within ENSCO and identifying current and best practice “gaps” and recommending improvements. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Supporting SHE Leadership Development program initiatives.
• Prepare monthly Corporate SHE reports.
• Analyzing SHE audit reports and incident data and making recommendations for improvement.
• Ensuring SHE standards and policies (including permit-to-work programs, STOP, and ENSCO’s Corporate Safety and Environmental Management Systems) are properly implemented in the Business Units and monitoring efforts to close gaps.
• Developing Corporate SHE standards, policies, and procedures.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years experience supporting progressive SHE systems in an industrial working environment, preferably in the offshore drilling or E&P industries. Position requires excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as strong PC skills. Experience with incident reporting software or databases such as Synergi is strongly preferred, as well as with accident investigation systems such as TapRooT®. Position will require some international and domestic travel.
To apply go to the ENSCO web site and navigate to the employment section.