Job Opening – The Auditing Roundtable is seeking to fill the position of Manager of Education and Training
The Auditing Roundtable is seeking to fill the position of Manager of Education and Training
They are very excited about this newly created position .
They asked that we share this information with other colleagues who may have an interest.
The contact is:
FOR DETAILS, CLICK ON “Continue” BELOW.
POSITION: MANAGER, EDUCATION & TRAINING
THE AUDITING ROUNDTABLE
In consultation with the Managing Director, provides educational opportunities for the professional development of environmental, health and safety (EHS) auditing professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages a global educational program to develop, launch, and conduct audit-related training for the members of the Auditing Roundtable and other professionals engaged in EHS auditing and related activities.
• Develops curriculum for auditing accreditation and certification programs.
• Plans and organizes a schedule of national and international training programs for the Auditing Roundtable, including topic and curricula selection.
• Researches the needs of Auditing Roundtable members and the communities they serve to develop educational objectives and course content; establish course outlines; select instructors; and evaluate program performance.
• Researches new EHS requirements and trends in order to provide educational opportunities that address them.
• Refine and further develop an annual business plan, including a resource budget to achieve financial objectives for revenue and income growth.
• Maintains high quality standards for product offerings.
• Chairs an advisory group of experts to assist in developing and revising value-added courses.
• Explores, recommends and implements, as appropriate, distant learning methods, including web-based training, and other approaches, uses and applications to provide and enhance member access to educational opportunities.
• Collaborates and potentially partners with universities and other education centers to provide EHS auditing tools and courses in a broader training environment.
• Develops Requests for Proposals for third party instructor submittals.
• Travels to and administers training programs at various locations defined and anticipated in the annual educational budget.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. science, technology, environmental or safety fields)
• Minimum of ten years in an EHS management and training capacity
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, complex projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated and self directed
• Experience in developing courses in environmental, health and safety related fields
• Certification in a related field
• Flexibility to travel (U.S./non-U.S.) 25%
• Masters Degree in a scientific or educational field
• Experience in on-line delivery of educational programs
• Experience with professional volunteer organizations
• Experience in publications and content of web sites
• Profit and Loss Responsibility
• $60,000-$80,000 range depending on qualifications and experience.
To Apply for this Position:
Please submit your resume by email to Kathy Rieth, Managing Director at
Kathy@auditing-roundtable.org. If you have questions, please contact Kathy directly at 480-659-3738.