Job Opening: USA – Wind Energy Company – Manager of Quality and Process Improvement – Needs TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Skills
Manager of Quality and Process Improvement
1. Ensuring that a Quality Management System and Process Improvement System are in place in the product line to deliver quality products, provide customer satisfaction and maximize financial performance.
2. Champion quality best practices throughout the product line and supplier base. Educate and train employees. Ensure product line and suppliers meet recognized standards and contract requirements for the quality of the products or services they provide.
3. Act as the focal point for Customers on quality issues.
1. Act as management liaison/representative for the quality system
2. Implement an audit system for QA/QC and set quality objectives
3. Implement, maintain and continuously improve quality management system
4. Monitor and review performance of system
5. Direct involvement of quality in product and technology development systems
6. Check and approve procedures, instructions and/or documentation
7. Champion and implement six-sigma program
8. Ensure response to any issue related to quality system is timely and optimal.
9. Train greenbelts
10. 25% Travel will be required
Key Indicators of Performance:
1. Cost of poor quality Benefits of good quality
2. Customer satisfaction
3. Six Sigma program metric
4. 3-party acceptance of systems
5. Audit program metric
6. Deviation measurement and management
7. Corrective and preventive action metric
1. BS degree in ME, IE, EE, Business Administration, or related Quality Management
2. 5+ years experience professionally in implementation of QA systems
3. Experienced in Six Sigma, ISO 9000 and other quality “toolkits”
4. Diverse knowledge and experience of inspection and QC methods, techniques,
5. Excellent communication skills in English
6. Energy sector experience is preferred
7. EHS Management and integrated system management experience preferred
8. Statistical methods and data analysis, strong analytical skills
9. Strong interpersonal and management skills, high integrity, judgment
Terminology candidate should know:
COPQ; NCR; “Root Cause” Analysis; TaprooT/RCA ; Six Sigma; ISO 9001; ASME Codes and Certifications
Wingate Dunross Executive Search
ph (818)597-3200 ext. 211.