Job Opening: Wisconsin – Growing Manufacturing Company – Quality Engineer, Manufacturing, Electrical – Needs Root Cause Analysis Skills
From the posting:
1. Develops and maintains Quality Plans and communicates them within Operations and Design Engineering.
2. Responsible for quality engineering portion of NPI launches for new programs.
3. Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation. Performs inspections.
4. Works within team environment to facilitate improvements on procedures, methods, product enhancements, cost reduction studies, and defect investigation and correction.
5. Determines disposition, performs root cause analysis, generates reports and provides follow-up on rejected parts. Monitors “QA Hold” area.
6. Interfaces with customers on quality issues.
7. Develops data collection systems and analyzes information to initiate and coordinate corrective action and continuous improvements and verifies effectiveness of actions.
8. Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data to ensure conformance to specifications at all levels.
9. Knowledge of problem solving techniques and the ability to implement these.
10. Familiar with six sigma methods (DMAIC).
11. Understanding of basic statistical analysis.
12. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
13. Excellent Communication skills.
14. Ability to read blueprints (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
15. Detail oriented.
16. Self motivated team member.
For more information, see: