Job Postings for Candidates with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Skills
Career Opportunities for Job Seekers with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Skills
• • •
If you’re looking for career opportunities and ways to advance your career, bookmark this page and check back here every week for the TapRooT® career board with top current job postings within your skill sets.
TapRooT® Trained professionals have the training and skill sets necessary for investigation, problem-solving, and root cause analysis. New skills lead to new positions. Are you TapRooT® Trained?
BEST GLOBAL JOB POSTINGS FOR CAREER CANDIDATES WITH TAPROOT® TRAINING & SKILLS
TAPROOT® GLOBAL TRAINING COURSE INFORMATION
Would you like to become TapRooT® Trained? Register for a TapRooT® course to put yourself on the best career path to skills development and effective training in troubleshooting to identify root causes of issues and incidents. Below, you’ll find the latest upcoming courses to help you advance your professional and personal development.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, March 3, 2020: 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Training
Sao Paulo, Brazil, March 3, 2020: 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Analyzing & Fixing Safety Culture
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Best Practices in Mistake Proofing and Corrective Action Writing
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Risk Management – Best Practices, ROBT Risk, & Opportunity Based Thinking
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Stopping Human Error
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Essentials
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Patient Safety
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: TapRooT® Software
Austin, Texas (Horseshoe Bay), March 9, 2020: Using “What If” & TapRooT® Hazard Assessment
WHY IS TAPROOT® THE TOP RCA TRAINING?
TapRooT® has been designed for investigating seemingly simple problems that could have been worse (precursor incidents) by using a simple 5-step process. TapRooT® can also be used to investigate major accidents by using the complete 7-step process.
- The 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course teaches the essential techniques for investigating precursor incidents and fixing them to prevent major accidents.
- The Equifactor® Training Course also teaches how to use the TapRooT® techniques and Equifactor® troubleshooting tables to stop equipment problems.
- The 5-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course teaches the complete 7-step TapRooT® process and techniques to investigate major accidents, serious environmental releases, fatalities, major plant upsets, and serious injuries.
TAPROOT® IS YOUR GUIDE FOR RCA COMMUNITY NEEDS
TapRoot® is global—and local—to meet your needs. If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please reach out here to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139. Need other times or locations? Please see our full selection of courses.
JOIN US AT THE 2020 GLOBAL TAPROOT® SUMMIT
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.