Join Barb Carr in Charleston, SC, for the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training Course
In Charleston, learn the essential & advanced TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis tools for major investigations. This course covers advanced interviewing and information collection techniques, and techniques to improve human performance.
• • •
A few spots are open for the Charleston 5-day course. You’ll have terrific TapRooT® instructors: Barb Carr and Tim Diggs.
Register today: 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training in Charleston, South Carolina, February 24-28
The 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training Course is for people who investigate precursor incidents and major incidents (serious injuries, fatalities, major facility upsets, fires and explosions, or significant environmental releases). The course covers the essential TapRooT® Techniques (SnapCharT®, Safeguards Analysis, the Root Cause Tree®, and the Corrective Action Helper®), and the advanced tools (Change Analysis, CHAP, and Equifactor®) that are used in complex investigation. In addition, the course covers advanced interviewing and information collection techniques and techniques to improve human performance. There are frequent exercises using the TapRooT® Software so that attendees leave with significant practice of the skills they will apply when they return to work.
Experience Charleston & the area
Stand where heroes stood, worked, and served: Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, home of the USS Yorktown, the destroyer USS Laffey, and the submarine USS Clamagore. Visit the Medal of Honor Museum, the Vietnam Experience Exhibit, and 28 naval aircraft while you’re at Patriots Point. The USS Yorktown is a National Historic Landmark.
Sullivan’s Island: The island is known as a “serene sanctuary.” Nine miles from Charleston, Sullivan’s Island is both a Charleston County town and an island.
Sullivan’s Island travel tips:
- Parking is free, but be sure to obey the posted parking restrictions. If you get there early (sunrise is amazing!), parking is a breeze.
- Drive north to find the more peaceful section of this stunningly beautiful beach with incredibly soft sand.
- Pack water and snacks. You’ll find lots of restaurants but no beverage or food stands on the beach.
History buffs will want to visit Fort Moultrie, four minutes down the road from Sullivan’s Island.
The high walls and heavy masonry of the Charleston sea fort now known as Fort Sumter National Monument were planned after the War of 1812 and the fortification was constructed in 1829 as a coastal garrison. The first shots of the American Civil War were fired from Fort Sumter.
Magnolia Plantation & Gardens: Called “One of America’s Most Beautiful Gardens” and on the National Register of Historic Places, the historic house and gardens are located on the Ashley River. Magnolia is the oldest public gardens in America, founded in 1676.
Rainbow Row is the longest grouping of Georgian row houses in the U.S. The 13 colorful houses are located at 83 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401.
Charleston & area eateries
The curated list of restaurants below is grouped by location. Reservations recommended to avoid the wait for a table.
Charleston & Mount Pleasant:
- Magnolias (Charleston)
- Page’s Okra Grill (Mount Pleasant)
- Graze (Mount Pleasant; reservations recommended)
- Grace & Grit (Mount Pleasant)
- Sticky Fingers (Mount Pleasant)
- Persimmon Cafe (Charleston)
- The Taco Spot (Charleston)
- Edmund’s Oast (Charleston)
- Orange Spot Coffeehouse (North Charleston)
- Coleman Public House (Mount Pleasant)
Register for a TapRooT® Course
Remember to register today for the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training in Charleston, South Carolina, February 24-28. Courses fill up, so please reserve your spot.
TapRooT® is global to meet your needs. Please see our full selection of courses; among our courses, you’ll find the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course, the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course, and the Equifactor troubleshooting and root cause analysis course.
Contact us or call us at 865.539.2139 about having a course at your site or for further root cause analysis training opportunities. We’re here to help you find solutions.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.