Ken Explains Equifactor® at Reliability World 2008 – Attend the TapRooT® Summit and Learn That and MORE!
Ken explains Equifactor® and TapRooT® to an attendee at Reliability World 2008.
- How can you use TapRooT® to troubleshoot equipment problems?
- How do you find the real root causes of equipment failures?
- How can you use root cause analysis to proactively improve equipment reliability?
- What are the latest ideas from equipment reliability expert Heinz Bloch that can help you become “Best-in-Class” in equipment reliability?
- How can you use on-line training to improve maintenance and equipment reliability knowledge at your plant?
- What engineering methods can you apply to improve equipment reliability?
- What are the latest maintenance best practices that you should be implementing at your site?
The special 2-Day TapRooT®/Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Course is the place to learn about using advanced root cause analysis to improve equipment reliability – either reactively or proactively.
The Engineering Equipment Reliability Techniques Course is the place to learn about using maintenance data and engineering techniques to improve plant reliability.
And the Equipment Reliability and Maintenance best Practices Track at the TapRooT® Summit is where you can hear about maintenance and equipment reliability best practices including hearing Heinz Bloch discuss “How to Become Best of Class in Equipment Reliability by Maximizing Uptime.”
If you are interested in maintenance, equipment reliability, and uptime improvement, don’t miss this special event! Sign up at: