Ken Reed Teaching 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in Galveston (Still Time to Register)
Still Time to Register
On January 15-16, 2020, Ken Reed will be teaching a public 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in Galveston, Texas. The course teaches the process and techniques to find the real, fixable root cause of low-to-medium risk incidents efficiently and effectively.
Why should you attend?
- It’s a great course to learn advanced root cause analysis.
- Ken is a great instructor.
- Galveston is a great place to go when it’s cold up north.
- The training is GUARANTEED.
Guaranteed root cause analysis training? That’s unheard of. But it is true. Here is the guarantee:
Attend this course, go back to work, and use what you have learned to analyze accidents, incidents, near-misses, equipment failures, operating issues, or quality problems. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you and your management don’t agree that the corrective actions that you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials/software and we will refund the entire course fee.
2-Day Course Outline
What’s in this course? Here is the course outline…
|Day 1 (8:00am to 5:00pm)||Day 2 (8:00am to 4:00pm)|
2-Day Course Materials
- The book Using the Essential TapRooT® Techniques to Investigate Low-to-Medium Risk Incidents
- Laminated TapRooT® Root Cause Tree®
- The book TapRooT® Root Cause Tree® Dictionary
- Course Workbook
- The book TapRooT® Corrective Action Helper® Guide
The books alone are a $149.95 value.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-Day Subscription to TapRooT® Personal Software, our dynamic online software that guides you through the TapRooT® process with ease and efficiency.
Time is Short – REGISTER NOW!
Don’t miss this chance to attend a great course is a great location. REGISTER TODAY!