Last Chance to Sign Up: Mistake Proofing & Corrective Action Writing with Kevin McManus
In the May 2-3 virtual course, TapRooT® Instructor Kevin McManus is teaching the Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions course at the Global TapRooT® Summit.
You don’t want to miss reaping the benefits of Kevin McManus’ brilliant teaching or how the Mistake Proofing and Corrective Actions Effective Writing course will impact your organization’s work and record..
Kevin McManus, Chief Excellence Officer for Great Systems!, experienced TapRooT® Instructor, and member of the Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Award Judges Panel, will help you learn how to mistake proof performance and write more effective corrective actions.
The Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions course also gives you a coach and a practice field for learning to write more effective and sustainable corrective and preventive actions.
This workshop gives you many best practices you can use to more effectively, and proactively, “mistake proof” your workplace by fixing key work process and tool design flaws.
Why do you need to know? What does Kevin have to teach you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- How effective are the safeguards and countermeasures you use to minimize errors and risk potential each day?
- How often do the corrective actions you put in place fail to keep problems from coming back, again and again?
- Would you like to learn techniques for measuring and improving Safeguard and barrier effectiveness?
If you are looking to reduce the potential for daily process errors, and in turn, risk potential, this workshop is for you.
If you have attended the TapRooT® 2-Day or 5-Day Course, the workshop concepts and tools will help you write more effective corrective actions to address the root causes that you have identified. The workshop content and exercises will also help you leverage the power of those ‘Needs Improvement’ (NI) root causes that you might have selected.
This workshop also explores the common types of work process and tool design flaws that contribute to human error, including fixes that fail.
From a reactive improvement perspective, the Mistake Proofing and Corrective Actions writing course gives you a coach and a practice field for learning to write more effective and sustainable corrective and preventive actions. If you want to proactively reduce the potential for errors and failures, this workshop gives you many best practices and assessment tools that can be used to improve Safeguard effectiveness and ‘mistake-proof’ your workplace.
All course participants will receive a 180-page, full color, course workbook, and a copy of the facilitator’s book, “Error Proof – How to Stop Daily Goofs for Good.”
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Use best practice approaches for mistake-proofing job tasks of any type
- Proactively identify and analyze error and risk potential in a systematic manner
- Better utilize the 32 TapRooT® NI root causes through benchmarking and best practice exploration
- Assess the relative strength of different corrective action and Safeguard options
- Write effective corrective and preventive actions that add value, reduce risk potential, and can be sustained over time
- Capture and use process-level error rates as leading indicators of potential risk levels and corrective action effectiveness
Attend this course, go back to work, and use what you have learned. If you don’t find you are developing causal factors more effectively, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.
Need help or have a question? Contact us or call 865.539.2139.