Leading with Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace: LinkedIn Top Soft Skills for 2020
“Soft skills are the essential interpersonal skills that make or break our ability to get things done in our current jobs and take on new opportunities ahead.”
The top soft skills that companies need most for 2020 are creativity, collaboration, persuasion, adaptability, and emotional intelligence, according to LinkedIn’s network data, drawing from its more than 660+ million professionals and 20+ million jobs.
TapRooT® Instructor Barb Carr recognized the increasing importance of today’s role of emotional intelligence in the workplace well before it appeared on LinkedIn’s list. Barb is the writer and course leader for TapRooT®’s “Leading with Emotional Intelligence,” a featured session in the Work/Life Balance track offered at the upcoming 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, at the Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
The sessions for the Work/Life Balance track are:
- Live Your Core Values
- A Strange Way to Live
- Leading With Emotional Intelligence
- Lessons Learned From Space
- Leveraging Your Nonverbal Communication at Work
- Using TapRooT® to Improve Meeting Effectiveness & Minimize Meeting Waste
- Workplace Strategies For Mental Health
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit is designed to educate you with issues you need to improve upon
How do we know what these issues are? First, we teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies. These interactions make us premier “knowledge-brokers.” Rather than keep our knowledge a secret, we share it with the participants of the TapRooT® Global Summit.
Second, we make the Summit the very best networking and benchmarking event. Participants meet people from industry-leading companies, the best of performance-Improvement initiatives, and our knowledgeable TapRooT® Instructors from around the world.
Third, TapRooT® users share their success stories at the Summit.
Take a look at the Summit schedule and note the sessions that address key issues you are facing. Register for these with the confidence that you will learn new best practices to improve performance at your company.
Watch TapRooT® TV’s video premiere: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
To explore Emotional Intelligence further, watch the TapRooT® TV video premiere featuring TapRooT® professionals Barb Carr and Benna Hughes discussing how understanding Emotional Intelligence can help you improve your Leadership skills.
Listen and learn as TapRooT® professionals Barb Carr and Benna Hughes discuss “How Understanding Emotional Intelligence Can Help Improve Your Leadership Skills.”
Sign up for the TapRooT® Changing the Way the World Solves Problems podcast
Join us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read the Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
The Summit offers great discounts for teams
- Groups of 3-9: $100 discount (per person) for the Summit and $100 discount for Pre-Summit courses*
- Groups of 10+: $200 discount (per person) for the Summit and $200 discount for Pre-Summit courses*
*ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME INVOICE TO RECEIVE THE MULTI-ATTENDEE DISCOUNTS.
Register your team now for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
March 9-13, 2020, is just a few planning periods away. The sooner you identify the team members who will attend the 2020 Summit, the better the strategy will be for team members in order to cover all that the Summit has to offer.
REGISTER TODAY AND DON’T FORGET THE DISCOUNTS: HTTPS://SUMMIT.TAPROOT.COM/REGISTER