Learn Evidence Collection Methods on YOUR Schedule
Root Cause Analysis investigations get a lot easier and become more effective when the right evidence collection methods are used in your investigations.
Collecting solid evidence in an investigation is extremely important in identifying the right root causes and developing effective corrective actions but, we get it, the challenges are many.
Some of these challenges include:
- No training in evidence collection.
- No preplanning for evidence collection.
- Not understanding the effects of scene management on evidence collection.
- Not having an organized, efficient method to collect evidence.
- Not having a plan for the initial site visit.
- Not knowing what to ask to get the right information during interviews.
- Reluctant witnesses.
Sound familiar? The good news is, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Improve your Evidence Collection Methods and Skills.
Whether you are trained in TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis or not, our self-guided evidence collection & investigative interviewing techniques training will help you preplan for evidence collection, understand priorities of scene management, develop a stronger, standardized method of evidence collection, conduct initial site visits that are extremely productive, and take your interviewing skills to the next level.
What are you waiting for? At just $195, you can immediately improve your investigations with a three hour investment of time.