Learn to Find & Fix Problems: TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course, Portland, Oregon
Sign Up for the Best Problem-Solving Training Course
Portland, Oregon October 3-4, 2019
Join us in the Pacific Northwest!
From beginners to experts, TapRooT® Techniques are designed for everyone. In the span of our two-day course, you will learn the TapRooT® Essentials to find and fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, near-misses, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, and many other types of problems. Upon course completion, attendees will receive a certificate and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI, the online software service. Most importantly, you will have the advantage of professional training in your wheelhouse and on your resume!
Attendees should bring safety incidents or quality issues from their facility for a team exercise. These may be either written reports or, alternately, you may have knowledge of an incident without a written report. We’ll divide into teams of 2-4 people, with each team analyzing a different problem.
Did you know that if you register three or more attendees for a course ON THE SAME ORDER, you’ll receive a $100 discount ON EACH ATTENDEE at checkout? This offer is called the SAME ORDER, SAME TIME DISCOUNT and applies to TapRooT®’s 2-Day Courses and 5-Day Courses.
For the 2-Day TapRooT® Techniques course, we’ll gather at Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel on October 3-4. You’ll want to enjoy a few of Portland’s local highlights, or simply take a refreshing walk. Below, we offer some city sights. You may also discover gems to explore on our Portland Pinterest board.
Portland is situated below the constantly snow-capped Mount Hood, and known for its well-maintained parks and eco-friendliness. Its official nickname is the “City of Roses” and you’ll observe rose bushes planted everywhere throughout the city. Here, you will experience big city excitement with small-town charm. Portland is a city you won’t soon forget. Take a break from your coursework and get out of your room to enjoy some of what Portland has to offer.
- Pioneer Courthouse Square has been transformed into an urban park, hosting more than 300 events a year. There are always green-clad Sidewalk Ambassadors to help you with local information camped out near the park.
- The Lan Su Chinese Garden is a popular place to visit. It is a walled Chinese garden that’s as big as a full city block.
- Fun fact, Portland’s sister city is Suzhou, China.
- Washington Park is full of fun activities all in one easy location! You can visit the Oregon Zoo, Portland Japanese Garden, International Rose Test Garden, and much more.
Take a minute to check out this Portland video to learn more about this unique, vibrant city.
- Jake’s Famous Crawfish is a historic restaurant that opened in 1892, a must-try while visiting.
- Huber’s Cafe has a traditional, hearty menu with an old Portland charm dining experience. The restaurant is known for delicious food, a breathtaking stain-glass ceiling, and Spanish coffee, prepared tableside with flare.
- Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? Ruby Jewel is your destination. Here you will find all-natural, handcrafted cream and ice-cream sandwiches made daily. Yum!
The TapRooT® System Trains You to Solve Problems
Circumstances can crop up anywhere at any time if proper and safe sequence and procedures are not planned and followed. The TAPROOT® SYSTEM teaches you to be an effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TAPROOT® BOOK.
TapRooT® has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training ready to offer assistance worldwide. We also offer ongoing support to our clients through FREE NEWSLETTERS and ROOT CAUSE TIP VIDEOS, the ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS BLOG, and our annual GLOBAL TAPROOT® SUMMIT.
Sign Up for a TapRooT® Course
TapRooT® courses can fill up quickly. The Portland course has just a few spots left. Sign up today for the October 3, 2019, class in Portland: Register here to advance your professional development in Portland.
TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world; if you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-Day or 5-Day course HERE. Or, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out HERE to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have. We’re here to find solutions for you.