Licensed Site Public 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course Discount
Here’s a note for people at Licensed TapRooT® Sites. Do you know:
- About the TapRooT® Licensed Client Discount for public 5-Day TapRooT® Courses?
- How to get an additional multi-attendee discount?
- The benefits of attending a 5-Day Course?
First, the licensed client discount. The regular tuition for a 5-Day TapRooT® Course is $2,295 US Dollars. But people from licensed sites can attend for just $1,795. That’s a $500 savings.
Second, if you sign up 3 or more people at one time, you can get an additional $100 off for each attendee. So their tuition would be only $1,695 each.
Third, here are the benefits of attending a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course. People attending the 5-Day TapRooT® Course have these advantages over those who just attend just the 2-Day TapRooT® Course:
- They get much more practice with the software and come away with an excellent understanding of how to apply it when investigating an incident. This improves the efficiency and consistency of their investigations.
- They learn about the optional TapRooT® Techniques that aren’t taught in the 2-Day: Change Analysis, Equifactor®, and CHAP. This helps them solve especially difficult equipment and human performance problems more creatively.
- They get much more practice with the standard TapRooT® Techniques (SnapCharT® and the Root Cause Tree®) and with Safeguards Analysis. This helps make them be more efficient and effective when performing an investigation.
- They learn much more about improving human performance and changing behavior. This helps them tackle the most challenging investigations stemming from human errors. information and more accurate information when they perform interviews.
- They learn how all the TapRooT® Techniques work together in an investigation process which will help them feel confident that they can lead even difficult investigations.
- They learn more about using the TapRooT® System proactively to improve performance. They can help your company become more proactive in solving problems by seeing and fixing problems before they can become accidents and incidents.
So if you know people that frequently lead difficult investigations or people who need a refresher from their 2-Day TapRooT® Course, you should get them registered for the 5-Day TapRooT® Course. They will come away with the knowledge required to be a TapRooT® Champion at their site. I guarantee it will be money well spent.
To see the list of upcoming 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Courses, see: