Looking for a New Job? Great Positions Are Available, Despite COVID-19
Are you and your resume ready to get a new job?
Are you looking for a new job? System Improvements publishes a blog post on Thursdays containing current career positions from around the globe. The blog post is titled “Job Postings for Candidates with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Skills.” Check out a sample of openings in this blog post to see great jobs available today.
As you look for career opportunities and ways to advance your career, bookmark the TapRooT® jobs posting blog post so you can check back every week for top job postings within your skillsets.
Do you know how many employers require TapRooT® Training, requesting professional certification in job postings?
You’ll regularly find TapRooT® Training and TapRooT® methodologies required by corporations, as evidenced in excerpts below from job openings posted by global industry leaders:
- “It is preferred to have professional engineering certifications like CRMP, TapRooT®, FE, and PE.” (Saudi Aramco position)
- “Experience with Root Cause Analysis, Proactive Risk Assessment Tools and TapRooT® methodologies and software preferable.” (Synensys position)
- “Preferred skills, education, and/or experience as follows: ASQ CQE certification; RCA software: TapRooT®.” (BAE Systems position)
- “Preferred skills, knowledge, and experience: Experience with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis methodology and software.” (Boardwalk Pipelines position)
- “Education, experience, licenses/certifications: Licenses/certifications: TaprooT® (RCA) investigation training.” (Epic Companies)
- “Demonstrated ability to effectively use a root cause analysis program/protocol such as TaprooT®.” (Noble Drilling position)
- “Qualifications/experience required: Root Cause Investigation Experience preferred (TapRooT®).” (Arkema Americas position)
- “Implementation and monitoring of the Incident Management Program per OSHA and AES EHS Standards. SIP Incident Investigation using TapRooT® Methodology.” (The AES Corporation)
Do you need to be TapRooT® Trained? (Hint: If you’re looking for a new job, there’s only one right answer.)
TapRooT® Trained professionals possess the necessary root cause analysis training, tools, and skillsets for effective investigation, problem-solving, and root cause analysis. New skills lead to new positions. Begin today by enrolling in a webinar, or register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course.
Why is TapRooT® the top RCA training?
TapRooT® has been designed for investigating seemingly simple problems that could have been worse (precursor incidents) by using a simple 5-step process. TapRooT® can also be used to investigate major accidents by using the complete 7-step process.
- The 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course teaches the essential techniques for investigating precursor incidents and fixing them to prevent major accidents.
- The Equifactor® Training Course also teaches how to use the TapRooT® techniques and Equifactor® troubleshooting tables to stop equipment problems.
- The 5-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course teaches the complete 7-step TapRooT® process and techniques to investigate major accidents, serious environmental releases, fatalities, major plant upsets, and serious injuries.
- See the TapRooT® complete selection of courses and webinars.
We support you every step of the way
Connect with TapRooT® Training by phone (MAIN: 865.539.2139; SUPPORT: 865.357.0080) or EMAIL.
With TapRooT® VI Software Hosting services and expertise, you can remove IT and organizational burdens by opting into TapRooT® Hosting to securely manage TapRooT® VI Software—a platform that can support every resource demand while eliminating downtime during any and all incident investigations. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; call us at: 865.357.0080.