Meet Our Staff: Implementation Strategists
The TapRooT® Implementation Strategists Team
Pictured below from the left are Benna Dortch, Michelle Young, Dan Verlinde, and Stephanie Miles
Benna Dortch, TapRooT® Implementation Strategist
Michelle Young, TapRooT® Implementation Strategist/Licensing Paralegal
Dan Verlinde, Web Software Implementation Strategist and Web Software Development Manager
Stephanie Miles, TapRooT® Implementation Strategist
Linda Unger, Vice President of System Improvements, Inc. is co-developer of the TapRooT® System and training courses and co-author of the book, TapRooT® Changing the Way the World Solves Problems, © 2008. Linda manages the TapRooT® Implementation Strategists Team, the Certified TapRooT® Instructor Program, the TapRooT® Licensing Program, and teaches TapRooT® Courses. Her favorite job is working with clients to bring about the successful implementation of TapRooT®.
Call Linda Unger at 865-539-2139 to discuss:
• Why you should use TapRooT®
• How to arrange a webcast to show you and your management how TapRooT® and our amazing Web Enterprise Software can meet your company’s needs
• How TapRooT® can help you stop Human Errors at your company
• How TapRooT® can improve your company’s bottom line
• Why TapRooT® is “Business Critical” for companies in 2009 and 2010
Linda’s team works with clients to develop strategies for implementing TapRooT® in a way that best fits our clients’ needs. We help you implement TapRooT® as part of your performance improvement programs in a way that works successfully within your business model.
Call one of us at (865) 539-2139 to:
• Schedule or get a quote for an onsite TapRooT® Course
• Discuss which TapRooT® Course is best for you
• Design a long-term strategy for using TapRooT® within your company
• Learn how to become a Certified TapRooT® Instructor
• Discuss a company wide training or software license
• Determine which TapRooT® Software (Single User, LAN, or Web) you need
• Schedule a WebEx with Dan Verlinde to see the Web Software
Already have a training or software license? Michelle can provide you with what you need to do in order to upgrade your license or receive current material.
Our team will be onsite at the 2009 TapRooT® Summit in Nashville, Tennessee, October 7-9, and available by appointment to discuss your TapRooT® implementation goals for next year. Call Michelle now to make your appointment with any one of our team members.