Meet the Movement Ninja
Lori Frederic is the “Movement Ninja.” You may have seen her many posts about reducing ergonomic injuries on LinkedIn (see recent posts HERE). She loves to share knowledge of how to prevent back and other repetitive use and strain injuries by using simple tools/methods.
Lori will be presenting “Injury Proofing Your Employees with Education and other Badassery” at the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit on Thursday from 2:45-3:50.
Here is Lori’s YouTube Channel introduction video…
Yes, she says that “Badassery” is a word! (Although it is not in my spelling checker.)
In addition to learning valuable techniques to improve your body at her talk, you will have fun!
More Summit Info
The Summit is a great place to network, learn best practices, get motivated, and have fun. Want to learn more? CLICK HERE.
This year you will be able to attend the Summit in-person in Knoxville, TN, or VIRTUALLY. We are working hard to make the virtual Summit just as interactive and enjoyable as the live, in-person Summit.
For the complete Summit schedule, see THIS LINK. You will see all the Best Practice Sessions in all seven Best Practice Tracks.
For about our Keynote Speakers, CLICK HERE.
They will help you go back to work educated and motivated.
And don’t forget to sign up for one of our pre-Summit Courses:
- 3-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Sunday – Tuesday)
- 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Risk Management – Best Practices & ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking Training
- 2-Day TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills Training
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
Get more course info HERE.
Register for the Summit to Hear Lori’s Talk
How do you register for the Summit (either to attend in-person or virtually)? CLICK HERE!
Don’t miss Lori’s talk!