Monday Accident & Lessons Learned: Can You Be in the Top Ten?
Having a major accident is a good start for getting on this list:
1. Cintas Corp – OSHA Fine: $2,782,000
2. Thomas Industrial Coatings Inc. – OSHA Fine: $2,362,500
3. Southland Forming Inc. – OSHA Fine: $328,025
4. Davis Wire Pueblo LLC – OSHA Fine: $287,500
5. Crescent Manufacturing – OSHA Fine: $272,900
6. American Airlines – OSHA Fine: $262,500
7. Koch Foods – OSHA Fine: $253,500
8. St. Marys Foundary Inc. – OSHA Fine: $253,300
9. Provident Pharmaceuticals – OSHA Fine: $251,500
10. Abbyland Foods Inc. – OSHA Fine: $248,000
This is the list of the top ten OSHA Fines as of September 30, 2007 (the end of the government year).
You don’t have to have an accident to make this list … but it helps.
Perhaps your company want to learn from the accidents of others and avoid this list. How can you do it? One tool that can help is learning from near-misses and incidents by applying advanced root cause analysis – TapRooT® RCA.
If you would rather read about Success Stories rather than failures? See what these TapRooT® Users say about success by CLICKING HERE.