Need New Ways to Fix Old Problems? Sign up for the 2-Day Creative Corrective Actions Course!
This 2-Day Creative Corrective Actions course is a popular interactive and practical workshop that provides participants with a process and tools to uncover innovative and creative solutions and discover opportunities that will lead to breakthrough thinking. Follow this process for increasing creativity in process improvement, strategic thinking, or product design. Included in this workshop is Dr. Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats™. Quit solving problems with the same thinking that created them, this course will take you outside the box and around the corner to a place where new ideas are designed.
This course is taught by Michele Lindsay, President, of P2 – Performance Potential Inc. Toronto, Ontario Canada. Michele is the type of leader that inspires others to design a better outcome and gives them the tools they need to go back to their facilities and create an exciting future. She has been working in the field of investigations and root cause analysis for over 20 years and is passionate about helping organizations and individuals access their potential.
A long time out of the box thinker and a focus on high performance has led Michele down a unique career path not only as a technical specialist in left brained, highly analytic root cause analysis, but uses her right brained creativity and connection to others to help her optimize performance with individuals, teams and organizations.
Michele has contributed to the Wiley Publication – Handbook of Loss Prevention Engineering on the topic of Leadership; Creating Conditions to Get Beyond Compliance to High Performance. As a TapRooT® instructor for 1000s of learners, and a facilitator or reviewer in close to 100 significant investigations, her extensive background focuses not only on the process and system improvements but engaging people to take performance to the next level.
Michele has developed this 2-day course on innovation and creative thinking intended to move teams to new solutions to old problems. Join her in the Summit course “Creative Corrective Actions” to take these tools and skills back to your facility.
- Identify and remove roadblocks to Creativity & Innovation
- We are not all born creative – understanding how to get there
- Describe and practice the Innovation process, which includes:
- Focus – Define the problem or opportunity and bring it into focus
- Uncover Alternatives – New ways to solve old problems, open the creativity tool box to help build solutions and NEW ideas.
- Narrow your choices – Effectively and efficiently make decisions in teams that break down walls and create team collaboration including the using the globally renowned Six Thinking Hats™ method.
- Create alignment in decision making
- Apply the process and tools to a current business problem or opportunity
- Lay the groundwork for successful implementation
- Build a climate of innovation
This is the last chance to register for this course this year!
REGISTER for this course and the 2015 Global TapRooT® Summit (June 1-5, 2015).
REGISTER for this 2-day course only (June 1-2, 2015).