New Summit Track – Work/Life Balance
2020 Global TapRooT® Summit Work/Life Balance Track
Benna interviews Barb Carr about the new track at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit – The Work/Life Balance Best Practice Track.
The Summit is being held on March 9-13 at the Horseshoe Bay Resort near Austin, TX.
Best Practice Sessions in the Work/Life Balance Best Practice Track
Here is a list of the Best Practice Sessions in the Work/Life Balance Best Practice Track:
- Live Your Core Values – Barb Carr
- Strange Way to Live – Rock Star Carl Dixon
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence – Barb Carr
- Lessons from Space – Astronaut Jim Wetherbee
- Leveraging Your Non-Verbal Communications at Work – Barb Carr
- Using TapRooT® to Improve Meeting Effectiveness & Minimize Meeting Waste – Kevin McManus
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health – Benna Hughes & Barb Carr
- Roadmap to Success – Rick Hulse
Who are the Keynote Speakers at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit?
- Marcus Miller – Will Discipline and Criminalization Stop Accidents?
- Don McMillian – Technically Funny
- Jim Wetherbee and Mark Paradies – A Discussion About Performance Improvement
- Mark Paradies – Lives Saved and Performance Improved
- Frank Abagnale, Jr. – Catch Me If You Can (The Real Story)
Can you match the speakers with their pictures above?
Find Out More & Register!
Find out more about the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit at: