New Year’s Resolution
Happy New Year!
Have you made your performance improvement resolution for 2007?
Consider these possibilities…
1. Resolve to develop a written improvement plan.
2. Resolve to develop proactive measures to assess the results of your improvements.
3. Resolve to take action to gain new knowledge to improve your plan.
4. Resolve to get more management support for the plan.
5. Resolve to build a broader improvement program team.
How can you accomplish these resolutions?
Here is a hint … Summit
1. The last session at the Summit helps you develop your written plan.
2. There is a whole track on proactive improvement.
3. Each of the 10 tracks have knowledge that will help you by providing new knowledge to develop your plan.
4. There is a session that provides proven methods to gain management support.