Note to Attendees of Austin 2-Day TapRooT(R) Course
Thanks to all those who signed up for the Austin 2-Day TapRooT(R) Class on September 22-23. Ed, Skip, and Ken are looking forward to teaching the class.
Hurricane Rita is still fairly far away from the Texas coast but I thought I’d let people know about our plans for the course.
I don’t have any special access to predictions better than those available on the web or on TV but here is what I can gather: The best models now predict land strike between Houston and Corpus Christi early Saturday. Some are saying that Houston and Galveston will get some heavy rain but miss the brunt of the storm. For an Accuweather hurricane forcast see:
The weather in Austin is predicted to be Sunny until Saturday (after the course).
So at this time we are planning to hold the course as scheduled and look forward to hot, clear skies.
Of course, if your company has some emergency plan that means that you cannot attend this course, you can always transfer to a future course (San Antonio on November 29-30 / Lake Charles, LA on February 8-9 / Corpus Christi on March 1-2 are some good local choices – or see this link for a full listing of the upcoming 2-Day TapRooT(R) Courses).
Hope this helps you in your planning and please let us know if you need to change your plans.