Optimize Your Investigations: Register now for the January 22 TapRooT® Software Webinar
Trained in TapRooT®?
Join the Software Webinar to Optimize Your Investigations
• • •
Every month, we offer a TapRooT® Software-specific webinar to give you more practice with basic investigations. You will learn the ins and outs of our dynamic root cause analysis software. Here is the complete list of TapRooT® webinars.
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm, EST
Length: 90 minutes
Prerequisite: This webinar is intended for TapRooT® users only. Registration is subject to validation that you have had formal TapRooT® training.
This 90-minute webinar is designed for users who are TapRooT® trained. All attendees must have prior TapRooT® training to attend this course.
Learn the TapRooT® VI Software and discover the tools and tips to maximize your TapRooT® investigation to fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, near-misses and precursors, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, and many other types of problems.
Did You Know We Can Host Your TapRooT® VI Software?
System Improvements Inc. is pleased to spread the news about its hosting services expertise. Let us take the burden off your company and manage your TapRooT® VI Software with our hosting services. We automatically push new releases to your test environment and—once you are ready—we will apply the update to your production site at a time most convenient for your users. Among the hosting benefits:
- Upgrade to latest versions, hassle-free
- 3 websites (Prod, Test, and Training)
- Data backups and security protection
- High-availability server with 99.9% uptime
- Https ensures extra layers of security
- Disaster rollover to another city in the event of a natural disaster
- 24/7 onsite security and secured access to climate-controlled facility
- SAE 16 Soc type II certification
- Live U.S. support Monday through Friday
- Multi-device and browser support (Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome)
- No client-side installations required
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get started.
TapRooT® Software Training at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
What is the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit? An international event—March 9-13, 2020, at Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas—with world-renowned speakers and multiple tracks that share performance improvement success stories and root cause analysis best practices across industries and professions. Network and benchmark with people from industry-leading companies and performance-Improvement experts from around the world.
The Summit offers Pre-Summit courses March 9-10. Below is the TapRooT® Software Pre-Summit Course description.
Pre-Summit Course: TapRooT® Software Implementation and Application
To get the most from your TapRooT® VI Software, you need to learn how to:
- Create your own custom tabs, fields and pick lists
- Design and build your own reports
- Select Global preferences for your company, including language options
- Select SnapCharT® preferences for yourself
- Use optional investigation techniques
Dan Verlinde, Director of Information Technology and Software Development, and Angie Comer, Software Project Manager, will teach an intensive review of the TapRooT® VI Software. Whether you are a System Administrator or a TapRooT® User, you will learn all the capabilities built into this amazing software. Don’t get just 10-20% from your software investment, learn the full power of your TapRooT® Software!
COURSE GUARANTEE: Attend this course then use the knowledge that you’ve gained when you return to your facility. If you aren’t satisfied that the course helps you perform your job better and that the course will save you much more than the cost of the course fee, just return the books, course materials, and/or software and we will refund your entire course fee. It’s that simple. How can we offer such an iron-clad, risk-free guarantee? We know this course is so good that you won’t want to send your materials back! Please bring your laptop to this course (with wireless capabilities, if possible).
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-Day Subscription to TapRooT® VI, our dynamic online software that guides you through the TapRooT® process with ease and efficiency.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.