March 30, 2009 | Barb Carr

Passport/Visa Information to Attend the TapRooT® Summit

If you plan to attend the TapRooT® Summit in Nashville, Tennessee (USA) on October 7-9, 2009, (and the pre-Summit on October 5-6, 2009), here is some important information about passport and visa requirements to enter the United States.

Do you need a Visa?

Currently, there are 35 countries that do not require a visa if the traveler has a machine readable passport and meets the other requirements (part of the Visa Waiver Program).

If you are traveling from a country other than the 35 countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program, you need to apply for a visa from the U.S. Consulate in your country.


As of June 1 2009, Canadians will be required to show a valid passport to get into the United States, whether entering by land, water, or air. (See the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative website for more details.)


Currently, “a citizen of Mexico must have a passport and nonimmigrant visa or Form DSP-150” to enter the United States. (For more details, visit the website.)

Letter of Invitation

You may need a letter of invitation from System Improvements. One can be attained by e-mailing

For complete information on traveling to the United States, including Passport and visa requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State website.

TapRooT® Summit Information

We are confident that the TapRooT® Summit will be the best conference you attend in 2009 and worth every effort you make to get there. To learn more read:

TapRooT® Summit – Building your Business Case

Maximize Your Summit Experience!

Can Your Facility Afford to “Cut Costs”?

Tight Budget Year? – Save Money When Attending the TapRooT® Summit!

For more information, please visit:

Download a TapRooT® Summit brochure here.

If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mailing

Show Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *