Pre-Summit Courses: Which One Is Right for You? – Join Benna & Ken for Wednesday’s TapRooT® TV video premiere
Annually, System Improvements offers a curated collection of TapRooT® courses, called Pre-Summit courses. The President of System Improvements, Mark Paradies, personally selects these Pre-Summit courses to help TapRooT® Users increase their skills and improve their company’s performance.
The Pre-Summit courses for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit present big opportunities for learning. The 2-day Pre-Summit courses, March 9-10, occur just prior to the opening of the Summit, March 11-13, at Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
We designed the Summit to address issues that you need to improve. How do we know what these issues are? We teach root cause analysis to the world’s leading companies. – Mark Paradies
Grow your expertise at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Check out the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule and browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.