What Pre-Summit Course Should You Attend: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
What are Pre-Summit Courses?
Every year, Mark Paradies, President of System Improvements, selects a set of courses to help TapRooT® Users increase their skills and improve their company’s performance. These are known as Pre-Summit courses because they are held prior to the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit. The 2-day Pre-Summit courses are offered June 14 and 15, and the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit, is June 16-18, at the Knoxville Convention Center, in Knoxville, Tennessee, as well as virtually!
What Pre-Summit Course Should You Attend?
Tune in to watch Mark Paradies and Benna Hughes as they discuss this topic
You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast.
Several Pre-Summit courses are available the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit
Click for a full description of these Pre-Summit courses.
In-Person ONLY Courses
Virtual ONLY Courses
- 3-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Sunday – Tuesday)
- 2-Day Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking and Risk Management Best Practices Training
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
- 2-Day TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills Training
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
Courses Either In-Person OR Virtual
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course
Why Attend One of These Courses and the Summit?
We want to bring attention to the first two classes listed above. These are the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course and the Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Course.
Why would someone attending the Summit pick one of these courses to attend?
- They are new to TapRooT® or Equifactor® and want to learn more about it before they attend the Summit.
- They have taken a TapRooT® or Equifactor Course before and need to refresh their knowledge (and learn the latest improvements that we have made).
- They want to learn Equifactor® to add it to their root cause analysis skills.
- They are Certified Instructors and want to see the latest improvements to the TapRooT® Courses.
- They want to save money and they know they can get a $200 course discount by attending both a course and the Summit.
- They can travel to one location for both a Course and the Summit and SAVE on travel costs!
Which Pre-Summit course is right for you?
The short answer is to choose the course that will provide the knowledge you need to help your facility reach the next level– whether it’s improving safety, quality, patient safety, root cause analysis, trending, equipment reliability, or something else.
Here’s a look back at previous Pre-Summit courses. Lots of learning!
Join us every week for the TapRooT® TV video premiere
The premiere of new TapRooT® TV videos on Wednesdays is at noon, on Facebook and YouTube. You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. Of course, you may always listen/watch at your convenience via these links, even if you miss the Wednesday premiere.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.