Register Early for Virtual Courses
Why Virtual Courses Require Early Registration
You’ve heard the saying:
The early bird gets the worm.
Well, for public courses, the early bird gets the course materials.
For virtual courses, we have to ship materials to each participant. We want you to have the course workbook, the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and the Dictionary, and the Corrective Action Helper® Guide in your hand. We ship these via the post office and that shipping can be slow. So, we need you to register as soon as possible so that you get your materials by mail.
This is especially true for international shipping (even to Canada).
So, if you are thinking about attending a virtual course, register early.
Pre-Summit Virtual Courses
You may have heard about the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit and the seven virtual courses we are holding before the Summit (June 14-15). These courses include:
- 3-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Sunday – Tuesday – June 13-15)
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
- 2-Day Risk Management Best Practices, ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking Training
- 2-Day TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills Training
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
Which course should you attend? CLICK HERE for recommendations.
How early should you register for these courses? NOW!
At a minimum, I would register no later than May 10th.
We will still accept registrations after that date but your materials may arrive late.
Would you like to know more about these courses? Then follow THIS LINK.
Register for a Virtual Course
You can register for the virtual course only by following the link at the course info link above OR you can register for the Summit and the course at THIS LINK and save at least $200 off the total of the Summit/course price.
Many of the courses above are only offered once a year. Virtual courses have very limited attendance. And that’s another reason that you should register early if you want to attend one of the courses above.
Have any questions about these virtual courses? Call us at 865-539-2139. Or contact us by CLICKING HERE.