Resolve to Improve!
On New Year’s Eve, did you make a resolution? According to the data company, iQuanti, here were the top seven resolutions made:
- Get healthy.
- Get organized.
- Live life to the fullest.
- Learn new hobbies.
- Spend less/save more.
- Read more.
Are you surprised by any of the above? Nothing earth shattering there. Outside personal improvements, there is a way to truly make a difference in your own life as well as the lives of others. The one resolution not on the top seven list that you shouldn’t overlook is a work-related resolution.
Here are some work-related resolutions to consider…
- Eliminate the blame environment when someone makes a mistake.
- Stop problems from happening over and over again.
- Save time and get better results when you perform an incident investigation.
- Learn best practices to make your workplace safer and more productive.
- Become better at your job by applying state-of-the-art root cause analysis.
How do you do these things?
Start by attending TapRooT® Training. See our upcoming courses here:
Then make sure that you are at the 2018 Global TapRooT® Summit to learn best practices from around the world. That’s the best place to learn best practices from industry leaders from around the world. The Summit is in Knoxville, TN, on February 26 – March 2. See the Summit schedule here:
And register here:
The knowledge you will gain will help you make 2018 the best year ever.