Root Cause Analysis Tip: Improve Your Incident Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
If you are a TapRooT® User, you are already have improved your root cause analysis and incident investigation just by attending TapRooT® Training. But what can you do to get even better? To improve beyond your initial TapRooT® Training? To make your company’s incident investigations and root cause analysis world-class?
And choose the Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis Best Practices Track. What’s in the track?
- Advanced Causal Factor Development (Ken Turnbull)
- Interviewing: De-Coding Non-Verbal Behavior (Barb Phillips)
- Getting Your Root Cause Analysis PhD (Mark Paradies)
- Expert Facilitation of Investigations Using the TapRooT® Software (Brian Tink)
- Infamous Accident (Alan Smith, Alan Scot, & Harry Thorburn)
- Measure Your RC System: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (Ralph Blessing & Brian Dolin)
- Slips, Trips, & Falls: The Science Behind Walking (Robert Shaw)
- The Business End of Equipment Reliability (Heinz Bloch)
Plus you will hear great keynote speakers to give you practical improvement ideas and get you motivated to make change happen.
- Christine Cashen – Why Briansorm When You Can Brain El Niño?
- Carl Dixon – A Strange Way to Live
- Mark Paradies – World Class Performance Improvement
- Edward Foulke – Sweeping Workplace Safety Changes
- Rocky Bleier – Be the Best You Can Be
There’s more … Networking and FUN! From the opening “Name Game” to the closing charity golf tournament, we’ve designed the TapRooT® Summit to make it easy to meet and get to know new people that can help you learn important lessons that will help you improve performance at your facility. And we know that you learn more when you are having fun so this won’t be a stuffy technical meeting that puts you to sleep. You will be involved and motivated.
Want to get even more out of your Summit experience? Then attend of the advanced pre-Summit Courses. I would recommend one of these if you are interested in making your TapRooT® implementation even better:
- Advanced Trending Techniques
- Advanced Causal Factor Development Course
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection Course
- Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software
- Reducing Serious Injuries and Fatalities Using TapRooT®
- Proactive Use of TapRooT®
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues