Schedule Your On-Site Courses by the End of the Year
Waiting is almost never a good idea, especially when it comes to advancing the problem-solving capabilities of your employees
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is built around a philosophy: Companies should learn from small problems (precursor incidents) and fix them to prevent major accidents. Therefore, investigators should spend more of their time investigating the low-consequence incidents (sometimes thought of as “simple incidents”). After all, no one plans to have a low-consequence incident turn into a big problem, especially when it could have been caught by someone trained to investigate circumstances and identify failed Safeguards.
Why is an on-site TapRooT® Course a good training choice for your company?
TapRooT® is a systematic process, software, and training for finding the real root causes of problems. It is used by leading companies around the world to investigate and fix the root causes of major accidents, everyday incidents, minor near-misses/precursors), quality issues, human errors, maintenance problems, medical mistakes, productivity issues, manufacturing mistakes, environmental releases . . . in other words, all types of mission-critical problems.
If you have 10 or more people in your organization who need training, we recommend on-site training. You will save money, and your folks won’t have to travel. Contact us to get a quote for a course at your site.
How do you know which course is going to be the most effective for your organization?
You may view all the courses we offer. We usually recommend the 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training or the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
Learn more about the strengths of a public course vs. an on-site TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course. Read the informative article by TapRooT® President Mark Paradies, Should You Attend a Public TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course or Have a Course at Your Site?
Are there other TapRooT® Courses you should consider for employee training?
Of course. Among our other offerings, you will find:
- 2-Day Equifactor Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- TapRooT® Train the Trainer: This course prepares individuals to become certified to teach TapRooT® to other employees.
- TapRooT® VI Software Webinar (NOTE: All Attendees MUST have prior TapRooT® Training to attend this course.)
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
- 2-Day Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection Course
- 2-Day Understanding & Stopping Human Error Course
- Trending to Manage Performance Course
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis for Audits
- ONLINE TapRooT® Evidence Collection & Investigative Interviewing Techniques
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- 2-Day Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
- 2-Day Advanced Causal Factor Assessment
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake-Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions
When was the last time you attended training with a money-back guarantee?
Here is our TapRooT® Training Guarantee:
Attend this course, go back to work, and use what you have learned to analyze accidents, incidents, near-misses/precursors, equipment failures, operating issues, or quality problems. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you and your management don’t agree that the corrective actions that you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials/software, and we will refund the entire course fee.
It’s that simple. We are confident our training will help you find and fix the causes of your problems, and hundreds of thousands of TapRooT® Users worldwide who have attended our training courses agree.
TapRooT® Courses fill up quickly; register or reach out now to secure your date
We’re quickly running out of 2019! Sign up for one of our public courses or get a course scheduled at your site to see how much TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis can help your company save lives, stop injuries, improve quality, improve equipment reliability, and boost operations performance. We know you will be pleased.