Shift Turnover Audit Form
Shift Turnover/Shift Handoff Audit Form
One of the topics we cover in the Stopping Human Error Course is shift turnover and pre-job briefs. This includes providing several forms to adapt for attendees’ shift turnovers.
Below is the DOE checklist for performing an audit of an operations shift turnover/shift handoff. I thought I would post it here so TapRooT® Users might use it as a reference to develop an audit checklist for improving their shift turnover.
Just click on the picture of the form below to download the PDF.
Attend the Stopping Human Error Course and Learn More
Would you like to learn:
- Best practices to improve human performance?
- Things you can do to stop human errors (or at least reduce them significantly)?
- Techniques that you can apply proactively before accidents or incidents occur?
And then build a plan effectively and efficiently improve human performance at your facility?
Then I hope to see you at the upcoming Stopping Human Error Course, where we can share human performance best practices.
Mark Paradies, human factors expert and Board Certified Ergonomist (certificate #85) and Alex Paradies, experienced TapRooT® Instructor and Lean Transformation leader, will help you understand:
- The causes of human error
- Human factors design best practices
- Methods to find error-likely situations
- Techniques to help supervisors and workers prevent human error
- CHAP (Critical Human Action Profile)
- Human performance improvement technology
- Designing your human performance improvement program.
When is the next course? Coming up soon, just before the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit.
At the Margaritaville Lake Resort near Houston, TX.
Register for just the course at THIS LINK.
Or you can attend BOTH the Stopping Human Error Course and the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit and SAVE $300. Register for both by clicking on THIS LINK.
Note that the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit has a Best Practices Track focused on Improving Human Performance. See all the Best Practice Tracks at THIS LINK. See the complete Summit schedule at THIS LINK.
And see the potential discounts you can receive below…