Stop Repeat Incidents: TapRooT® TV premiere, Wednesday, May 22
Do you have the same incident happening over and over again at your workplace? Addressing the symptoms rather than the root causes leads to an often vicious cycle of repeat incidents. Instead of tolerating or band-aiding repeat incidents, stop repeat incidents by beginning with the question, “What happened?”
Your investigation should include a specific sequence of events leading up to what happened.
In this “Stop Repeat Incidents” premiere, Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies discuss what to do when you have determined you have repeat incidents happening at your company.
Good root cause analysis should lead to effective corrective actions.
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be an effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Book. TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world; if you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-Day or 5-Day course here. Or, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel? Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re always teaching and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
- Finding out what TapRooT® can do for you: Call us at 865.539.2139; send us an email; or register for a course.